Office signs can be your best rate of return. In most cases you only have to pay for dental signage once. Once your sign(s) begins working, it has the potential to become a never-ending, new patient, generation tool. However, dental signs are often overlooked within the dental industry. Perhaps this is due to our digital age. Whatever the reason, the powerful effectiveness of on-premise signage should not be forgotten, neglected, or underutilized!
Signage or the use of design, signs and symbols can be used to communicate your services to potential new dental patients outside, on streets, and in stores. We offer sign design for:
- Outdoor signage (store front)
- Inside Banners
- Vinyl for glass
- Local grocery cart ads
When signs are effectively created with visual graphics and content, you may see anywhere between 15% and 25% new patients from signage. Always take into consideration:
- Zoning or landlord restrictions where signage is not available. Research before you buy, lease, or renew.
- Identify all sign location options where vehicle or pedestrian traffic can see your sign. Think beyond just one sign and different directions / angles.
- Even though you may not be open at night, having a business sign visible during night-time hours continues to advertise your business – at least several hours after sun-set.
- Consider visibility with sign size, letter height, placement, shape, lighting, and surroundings. Your message needs to stand out.
- The right message. Your name might be understood by you, but if the public do not know you are a family dentist, your name on the store front may not communicate effectively.
- Keep it simple!
Click here to see how we can help you design and create your dental sign.
We offer updates and information on the latest news and industry standards within the dental industry.
Decreasing Accounts Receivable at Your Dental Practice
Aug 8, 2018, 6:57 PM
As a dentist, your primary concern is providing your patients with quality dental care and excellent customer service.…
Helping Your Patients Keep Their Dental Appointments
Jul 17, 2018, 7:51 PM
If even around 1% of your patients cancel their appointments at the last minute or just neglect to show up at all, your…
Dental Content Marketing Tips
Jun 26, 2018, 2:43 PM
People have started to rely on the Internet to tell them the exact information they’re looking for at the exact time they…
How Pay Per Click Can Help My Dental Practice
Jun 19, 2018, 5:25 PM
Many dentists are wary of trying Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising to increase new patient flow or to advertise a specific…