Office signs can be your best rate of return. In most cases you only have to pay for dental signage once. Once your sign(s) begins working, it has the potential to become a never-ending, new patient, generation tool. However, dental signs are often overlooked within the dental industry. Perhaps this is due to our digital age. Whatever the reason, the powerful effectiveness of on-premise signage should not be forgotten, neglected, or underutilized!
Signage or the use of design, signs and symbols can be used to communicate your services to potential new dental patients outside, on streets, and in stores. We offer sign design for:
- Outdoor signage (store front)
- Inside Banners
- Vinyl for glass
- Local grocery cart ads
When signs are effectively created with visual graphics and content, you may see anywhere between 15% and 25% new patients from signage. Always take into consideration:
- Zoning or landlord restrictions where signage is not available. Research before you buy, lease, or renew.
- Identify all sign location options where vehicle or pedestrian traffic can see your sign. Think beyond just one sign and different directions / angles.
- Even though you may not be open at night, having a business sign visible during night-time hours continues to advertise your business – at least several hours after sun-set.
- Consider visibility with sign size, letter height, placement, shape, lighting, and surroundings. Your message needs to stand out.
- The right message. Your name might be understood by you, but if the public do not know you are a family dentist, your name on the store front may not communicate effectively.
- Keep it simple!
Click here to see how we can help you design and create your dental sign.
We offer updates and information on the latest news and industry standards within the dental industry.
How to Conduct a Productive Staff Meeting
May 12, 2018, 4:23 AM
If you’re not running successful and effective staff meetings, you may be unknowingly causing harm to your dental practice.…
Tips on How to Retain Your Current Dental Staff
Apr 28, 2018, 4:48 AM
It would be great for every dental practice to have the ability to hire an amazing staff and to keep them all until the day…
The Most Important Pages for Your Dental Website
Apr 10, 2018, 2:51 AM
Your dental website is more important now than it ever has been. Research has shown that around 85% of your patients will…
Properly Applying Discounts & Credits at Your Dental Practice
Mar 29, 2018, 5:36 PM
Billing an insurance company for the cost of dental treatment may sound like one of the basic duties performed at your dental…