Office signs can be your best rate of return. In most cases you only have to pay for dental signage once. Once your sign(s) begins working, it has the potential to become a never-ending, new patient, generation tool. However, dental signs are often overlooked within the dental industry. Perhaps this is due to our digital age. Whatever the reason, the powerful effectiveness of on-premise signage should not be forgotten, neglected, or underutilized!
Signage or the use of design, signs and symbols can be used to communicate your services to potential new dental patients outside, on streets, and in stores. We offer sign design for:
- Outdoor signage (store front)
- Inside Banners
- Vinyl for glass
- Local grocery cart ads
When signs are effectively created with visual graphics and content, you may see anywhere between 15% and 25% new patients from signage. Always take into consideration:
- Zoning or landlord restrictions where signage is not available. Research before you buy, lease, or renew.
- Identify all sign location options where vehicle or pedestrian traffic can see your sign. Think beyond just one sign and different directions / angles.
- Even though you may not be open at night, having a business sign visible during night-time hours continues to advertise your business – at least several hours after sun-set.
- Consider visibility with sign size, letter height, placement, shape, lighting, and surroundings. Your message needs to stand out.
- The right message. Your name might be understood by you, but if the public do not know you are a family dentist, your name on the store front may not communicate effectively.
- Keep it simple!
Click here to see how we can help you design and create your dental sign.
We offer updates and information on the latest news and industry standards within the dental industry.
Increasing Knowledge of Your Dental Practice in Your Community
Feb 11, 2019, 11:15 PM
To keep your dental practice successful and profitable, it’s vital to be bringing in new patients, retaining your current…
Presenting Treatment Options to Dental Patients
Jan 28, 2019, 11:24 PM
As a dentist, it’s important that you’re aware of how treatment options are being presented to your patients. You should also…
Successfully Bonding With & Relating to Your Dental Patients
Jan 14, 2019, 9:42 PM
Even if your dental office provides the highest quality dental care, it’s still vital that you know how to properly…
Google Plus is Being Shut Down After an Information Breach
Dec 27, 2018, 10:35 PM
Google has announced that, due to a security vulnerability, the company will be shutting down Google Plus. Google Plus was…