Office signs can be your best rate of return. In most cases you only have to pay for dental signage once. Once your sign(s) begins working, it has the potential to become a never-ending, new patient, generation tool. However, dental signs are often overlooked within the dental industry. Perhaps this is due to our digital age. Whatever the reason, the powerful effectiveness of on-premise signage should not be forgotten, neglected, or underutilized!
Signage or the use of design, signs and symbols can be used to communicate your services to potential new dental patients outside, on streets, and in stores. We offer sign design for:
- Outdoor signage (store front)
- Inside Banners
- Vinyl for glass
- Local grocery cart ads
When signs are effectively created with visual graphics and content, you may see anywhere between 15% and 25% new patients from signage. Always take into consideration:
- Zoning or landlord restrictions where signage is not available. Research before you buy, lease, or renew.
- Identify all sign location options where vehicle or pedestrian traffic can see your sign. Think beyond just one sign and different directions / angles.
- Even though you may not be open at night, having a business sign visible during night-time hours continues to advertise your business – at least several hours after sun-set.
- Consider visibility with sign size, letter height, placement, shape, lighting, and surroundings. Your message needs to stand out.
- The right message. Your name might be understood by you, but if the public do not know you are a family dentist, your name on the store front may not communicate effectively.
- Keep it simple!
Click here to see how we can help you design and create your dental sign.
We offer updates and information on the latest news and industry standards within the dental industry.
Deliver Bad News to Dental Patients at Your Practice
Dec 12, 2018, 8:40 PM
One of the difficult parts of being a dentist is delivering bad news to your dental patients. In many situations, and…
The Importance of Location to Your Dental Practice
Dec 6, 2018, 8:39 PM
Whether you’re deciding to build a dental practice from scratch, add a second location, or purchase an existing practice, you…
Outsourcing Your Dental Payroll
Nov 12, 2018, 7:47 PM
As a dentist running your own dental practice, you know that payroll is one of the crucial parts of maintaining a smooth…
Responding to Negative Online Reviews of Your Dental Practice
Oct 23, 2018, 3:58 PM
As many as 85% of your potential dental patients will do online research about dental practices before scheduling an…