Dental Practice Marketing Tips
Many dentists wonder how to attract new patients to their dental practices, but aren’t sure where to start. It can be difficult to put together a successful marketing plan while also running your dental practice, but there are a few simple things you can get started on right now!
Simple Marketing Tips For Your Dental Practice
Below are a few easy ways for you to draw new patients into your dental practice:
- Update Your Website – Your website should reflect the image you want to portray to your patients. There are a few questions you should ask yourself when trying to decide if your website needs to be updated:
- Is your website designed to appeal to your target audience?
- Do you make it clear why your practice is a cut above your competitor’s?
- Has your website been updated in the last 3-5 years?
- Is your website user-friendly?
If the answer to the above questions is yes, your website should be functioning quite well. If any of the answers are no, however, you may want to look into updating.
- Set Up Social Media Pages – Part of effectively marketing your dental practice online is to stay active on social media. We recommend having a Facebook page for your practice, as well as a Twitter account, and an Instagram account. These pages will be used to engage with your patients and allow them to ask questions and voice concerns.
- Be Aware Of Your Reviews – It’s always a good idea to Google your practice occasionally and stays aware of the reviews that are out there. If you have no reviews, set up a profile on popular review sites such as Yelp, and HealthGrades. If you do have reviews on these sites, thank those who have left positive reviews and reach out to those who have left negative reviews to see how you can bring them back to your office.
For help improving your dental practice marketing, please call Pro Dental Designs. We’re here to help your dental practice become as successful as possible! Specializing in dental practice marketing, dental websites, and more.