Logo | Identity | Brand
THE FACE OF YOUR DENTAL PRACTICE
A logo is your first mark of identity in the dental market. This element helps you stand out among the array of other competitive dental professionals in your area. Marketing materials can be designed with a constant and consistent identity when a proper dental logo has been created. With over 20 years experience designing logos, Pro Dental Designs has the expertise to help you create your practice logo.
- A dental logo must be simple. A simple logo can be easily recognized by your audience. A simple logo is versatile and memorable. An effective logos features unique elements without being over-drawn, or congested with info and detail.
- A dental logo should be memorable. If a logo is simple, a foundation of "memorable" has begun. As the logo brands your identity and personality the elements need to be memorable to your clients.
- The long haul. An effective logo should be used for the next 10+ years.
- Logo versatility. An effective logo should be able to work across a variety of mediums and applications. Does the logo work well when it's converted to black and white? Can it be re-sized and still be understood?
- A logo must be appropriate. Many dental professionals enjoy teeth and other symbolic icons for their logo. Dental icons are very appropriate for the dental industry. It is even appropriate to move away from dental icons and test the creative boundaries. However, it is best to avoid using symbolic icons that represent other industries and design something appropriate for the dental industry.
A GREAT LOGO DOESN'T NEED TO BE PERFECT
Although a dental logo is very important part of your identity and practice, many dental professionals get caught up in designing the perfect logo. Spending excessive time to design the perfect logo may delay other import aspects of your marketing campaign. Realistically, the process should take no more than a month to complete. We will provide a number of great options to choose from that tailor to your character and ideas along with our knowledge and understanding of logo design tactics. Your final product will be pleasing and engaging to your audience.
We offer updates and information on the latest news and industry standards within the dental industry.
How to Conduct a Productive Staff Meeting
May 12, 2018, 4:23 AM
If you’re not running successful and effective staff meetings, you may be unknowingly causing harm to your dental practice.…
Tips on How to Retain Your Current Dental Staff
Apr 28, 2018, 4:48 AM
It would be great for every dental practice to have the ability to hire an amazing staff and to keep them all until the day…
The Most Important Pages for Your Dental Website
Apr 10, 2018, 2:51 AM
Your dental website is more important now than it ever has been. Research has shown that around 85% of your patients will…
Properly Applying Discounts & Credits at Your Dental Practice
Mar 29, 2018, 5:36 PM
Billing an insurance company for the cost of dental treatment may sound like one of the basic duties performed at your dental…