Logo | Identity | Brand
THE FACE OF YOUR DENTAL PRACTICE
A logo is your first mark of identity in the dental market. This element helps you stand out among the array of other competitive dental professionals in your area. Marketing materials can be designed with a constant and consistent identity when a proper dental logo has been created. With over 20 years experience designing logos, Pro Dental Designs has the expertise to help you create your practice logo.
- A dental logo must be simple. A simple logo can be easily recognized by your audience. A simple logo is versatile and memorable. An effective logos features unique elements without being over-drawn, or congested with info and detail.
- A dental logo should be memorable. If a logo is simple, a foundation of "memorable" has begun. As the logo brands your identity and personality the elements need to be memorable to your clients.
- The long haul. An effective logo should be used for the next 10+ years.
- Logo versatility. An effective logo should be able to work across a variety of mediums and applications. Does the logo work well when it's converted to black and white? Can it be re-sized and still be understood?
- A logo must be appropriate. Many dental professionals enjoy teeth and other symbolic icons for their logo. Dental icons are very appropriate for the dental industry. It is even appropriate to move away from dental icons and test the creative boundaries. However, it is best to avoid using symbolic icons that represent other industries and design something appropriate for the dental industry.
A GREAT LOGO DOESN'T NEED TO BE PERFECT
Although a dental logo is very important part of your identity and practice, many dental professionals get caught up in designing the perfect logo. Spending excessive time to design the perfect logo may delay other import aspects of your marketing campaign. Realistically, the process should take no more than a month to complete. We will provide a number of great options to choose from that tailor to your character and ideas along with our knowledge and understanding of logo design tactics. Your final product will be pleasing and engaging to your audience.
We offer updates and information on the latest news and industry standards within the dental industry.
Decreasing Accounts Receivable at Your Dental Practice
Aug 8, 2018, 6:57 PM
As a dentist, your primary concern is providing your patients with quality dental care and excellent customer service.…
Helping Your Patients Keep Their Dental Appointments
Jul 17, 2018, 7:51 PM
If even around 1% of your patients cancel their appointments at the last minute or just neglect to show up at all, your…
Dental Content Marketing Tips
Jun 26, 2018, 2:43 PM
People have started to rely on the Internet to tell them the exact information they’re looking for at the exact time they…
How Pay Per Click Can Help My Dental Practice
Jun 19, 2018, 5:25 PM
Many dentists are wary of trying Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising to increase new patient flow or to advertise a specific…