For Accurate Information
Reputation Clean-Up is the process whereby information about you on the internet is updated to reflect your current business situation. Whether you added your listing or someone else provided information about you on the internet, your reputation is at stake.
Reasons to purchase a Reputation Clean-Up service:
- You did a dental start-up
- You moved and your name continues to appear with the old address
- If you've re-branded and the old practice's information is still listed online
- If you discover inaccurate information online about you or your practice in an online search
- If you purchased a dental practice and the "seller" continues to appear in a search
Because You are Online!
Reputation Management is the process whereby information about you on the internet is synced to current facts. There are thousands of listings providers that acquire and list healthcare provider and business information on the internet. Ensure information about your practice is correct and updated. Sync data on Google, Google Maps, Amazon, Alexa, Apple Maps, Facebook, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, and 50-70 other listing sites.
Reasons to purchase a Reputation Management program:
- Builds community among patients and your practice
- Increases your online search presence
- Control your practice's brand
- Sync all online data about your practice
- Monitor reviews