Increasing Traffic to Your Dental Website
Great dentists often aren’t marketing experts. But with our list of ways to increase traffic to your website, it can be easy to take your practice’s marketing into your own hands!
- Make sure your website is accessible to phones and tablets. According to the Pew Research Center, 63% of adults use their phones to search online. If your site isn’t configured for mobile use, you’re greatly limiting your traffic.
- Update your social media sites regularly. These sites allow you to connect with thousands of potential patients, and updating regularly will bump you to the top of your audience’s page. Start contests, ask questions, respond to comments, and make sure to engage your patients.
- Make it easy for people to share your content. Put your social media buttons on your website, blog, and contact pages. This greatly increases the chances that people will share your posts, bringing you even more traffic.
- Use SEO to get the get the most out of search engines. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and it relies heavily on keywords to drive traffic to your site. If you’re a dentist based in Denver, Colorado, make sure your pages say something like “teeth cleaning in Denver, Colorado.” This will put your site at the top of the list whenever anyone searches this term.
- Track the analytics of your site. Use different strategies for multiple posts and pages and see which of these strategies drives up the traffic in your area. Once you have a pretty good idea of what works and what doesn’t, you’ll know what you need to focus more of your time on.
For help with your website and your practice’s marketing, please contact Pro Dental Designs today! We specialize in dental websites, dental marketing, dental SEO and more.
Posted on Sep 29, 2015
Image Credit: © Dreamstime.com