The Most Important Pages for Your Dental Website
Your dental website is more important now than it ever has been. Research has shown that around 85% of your patients will look you up online before ever visiting your dental practice - regardless whether they were referred by postcard, family, or friend. Because of this, it’s vital that your website is up-to-date, well-written, and user-friendly. More often than not, your website will serve as the first impression for your dental practice.
Creating Your Dental Website
Your entire website is important, but there are 5 pages in particular that you want to make sure are polished and up-to-par. These pages are:
- Homepage – Your homepage is the first impression of your dental practice! This is where you can provide a simple menu and display your mission statement, doctor introduction, and calls-to-action. Your home page should provide just enough information to entice your patients, but not overwhelm them. The home page is also the foundation of great Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices and should include prime key-words.
- Dentist Bio Page – The bio pages for you and your staff can provide your patients and potential patients with an opportunity to bond with you before ever even visiting the office. This can increase loyalty in the future. Professional images of you and the staff can help facilitate a connection before a physical connection is made.
- Contact Page – Obviously, the contact page of your website is a very important one. Make sure you have your dental practice’s phone number, location, and email available and clear.
- About Us Page – You can use this page to let your patients know where your dental practice excels and what sets you apart from the competition. Don’t be afraid to promote yourself!
- Our Services Page – Lastly, the services page of your website is a place where your patients can learn about dental procedures you offer at your office. The more educated your patients are, the more comfortable and confident they will be about their oral healthcare decisions.
When updating your dental website, make sure the above five pages are a priority. In addition, make sure your website has simple formatting, clear images, and plenty of calls-to-action. Here at Pro Dental Designs, we can help you create a website, or update your website that is unique to your practice and sure to attract new patients.
For more information on how we can help you with your website and any other dental marketing needs, please contact Pro Dental Designs today.